Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Art Up Calgary

I am pleased to announce that my watercolour landscape paintings have been chosen to take part in a very cool event called Art Up Calgary, opening night taking place at the Calgary Tower, on July 21, 2011.

This is an event that celebrates Calgary's journey of becoming more in-tune with the artistic scene and promoting local artists. It s happening because of the amazing work of the ladies at Arts Astray, for which I am extremely grateful.

My work will be up in the Calgary Tower  for several weeks, so if you want to take a look at it as well as check out a lot of talented artists and the beautiful view, you should definitely pay a visit!  If you can make it to the opening night, follow this free RSVP link to register.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment