Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Daily Sketch Begins

It has been over a year since I deliberately picked up a pencil or any sort of medium purely because I wanted to draw something for the sake of drawing. Unrelated to my work requests from clients etc.

So for 2014, I am promising myself that I will draw something every day until the new year. Even if it is just a little chicken scratch. I will scan the results and post them on my blog and in my art gallery. Hopefully the fact that this post is out in the public domain will help me keep my word.

Sketches will take anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes and will be using the media I have around the house: pencils, pens, markers (and if I will feel like getting fancy, watercolours and acrylics). Here goes my first one, January 1st, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment