Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012!


Super-excited: I got my Sketchbook Project 2012 Sketchbook today!
This is part of a world-wide project where artists and designers sign up to get one blank sketchbook, work on them for 3 months and send the results back to become part of a traveling exhibition, which later on becomes part of the permanent collection of the Brooklyn Art Library.
 I must say I am a bit intimidated by the first blank page of this sketchbook, but I love this idea and I want to make my sketchbook something very unique. Each artist can pick a theme for the sketchbook online, before ordering it. I played it safe by picking "This is a Sketchbook" as the main theme, just because I am very happy with the fact that I actually have a sketchbook again!
If you are interested in this project, go to The Sketchbook Project Website and register: anyone can be part of it and you have until Oct. 31, 2011 for the registration. I highly recommend it as a fun outlet for some creativity and a way to let the world know about your talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment