Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Raising Money to Help Mat Rochette!

This is my biggest painting to date and I am selling it to raise funds for Mat Rochette to help him in his battle against cancer.

About the painting: 
2' x 4', original acrylic finger-painting of a beach scene on Sardinia (Italy).
Title: Sardinian Beach
Price: $350

All proceeds will go towards Mat's treatment.
If you would like to find out more about Mat and his story, take a look at this blog:

http://matfightscancer.blogspot.com


If you are interested, you can contact me by commenting on this blog or via email: yklimava@gmail.com. This painting is in my online store, so payment via credit card and Paypal is accepted as well on my website. Click here to visit.

Please pass this on in case you know someone who would like to purchase this painting and help Mat.

Thank you.

 Entire image


Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment